- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (separated)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, paprika, garlic powder, hot sauce, 1/4 cup of cheese, and onion.
- Add in crab meat and small shrimp.
- put mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Place in oven until cheese is melted and starts to brown (approx 10-15 minutes)
NotesI love this dip. It is so easy, and you can make it lowfat by substituting light cream cheese and mayo.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Babette's Test Kitchen
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More