- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (separated)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, paprika, garlic powder, hot sauce, 1/4 cup of cheese, and onion.
- Add in crab meat and small shrimp.
- put mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Place in oven until cheese is melted and starts to brown (approx 10-15 minutes)
NotesI love this dip. It is so easy, and you can make it lowfat by substituting light cream cheese and mayo.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
GAES PTO Recipes
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More