- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 1/4 Eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon Salt
- 2/3 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Yeast
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- About 5 minutes prior to the end of the dough cycle add raisins (or at 1st beep, if your machine does that), or knead them in by hand at the completion of the dough cycle.
- After a short kneading, let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut dough into the desired number of pieces (8 for a small, 16 for large), shape each one into a ball and place in a greased baking dish.
- Cover and let rise about 35 minutes or until double in bulk.
- Brush with a mixture of egg yolk and 2T water.
- Bake at 350-degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- After buns are completely cooled, drizzle in the shape of a cross a mixture of:
- 1 cup confectioners sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1 Tbls milk
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More