- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 1/4 Eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon Salt
- 2/3 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Yeast
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- About 5 minutes prior to the end of the dough cycle add raisins (or at 1st beep, if your machine does that), or knead them in by hand at the completion of the dough cycle.
- After a short kneading, let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut dough into the desired number of pieces (8 for a small, 16 for large), shape each one into a ball and place in a greased baking dish.
- Cover and let rise about 35 minutes or until double in bulk.
- Brush with a mixture of egg yolk and 2T water.
- Bake at 350-degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- After buns are completely cooled, drizzle in the shape of a cross a mixture of:
- 1 cup confectioners sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1 Tbls milk
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More