- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 circus peanut
- 1 caramel square
- Yellow icing in a tube
- Green tinted coconut
- Cut-up green gumdrop (optional)
- Orange juice or lemonade concentrate
- 1 baked cupcake
- White icing
- For the bun, cut a wedge in the circus peanut. If the caramel is soft, roll it into a hot dog shape. If it's hard, first soften it in your hand or in a microwave for a few seconds.
- Caution: the caramel can get hot!
- Place the "hot dog" in the bun and squirt on a squiggly line of yellow icing.
- Garnish with green gumdrop "relish," if you wish.
- Frost the cupcake with white icing, place the hot dog on top, and sprinkle on nonpareils.
NotesMake as many as you need.
Classic Chocolate Recipes
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More