- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 circus peanut
- 1 caramel square
- Yellow icing in a tube
- Green tinted coconut
- Cut-up green gumdrop (optional)
- Orange juice or lemonade concentrate
- 1 baked cupcake
- White icing
- For the bun, cut a wedge in the circus peanut. If the caramel is soft, roll it into a hot dog shape. If it's hard, first soften it in your hand or in a microwave for a few seconds.
- Caution: the caramel can get hot!
- Place the "hot dog" in the bun and squirt on a squiggly line of yellow icing.
- Garnish with green gumdrop "relish," if you wish.
- Frost the cupcake with white icing, place the hot dog on top, and sprinkle on nonpareils.
NotesMake as many as you need.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Blue Family Favorites<3
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More