- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons Butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups heated milk
- 2 1/4 cups cooked whole kernel corn, fresh, canned or frozen
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 to 8 hot dogs
- Heat 3 tablespoons butter in saucepan over medium low heat. Blend in 3 tablespoons flour then add salt and pepper. Gradually stir in hot milk. Continue cooking and stirring until thickened and smooth.
- Remove from heat; add corn.
- Slowly stir in beaten eggs.
- Pour mixture into a lightly buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Top with bread crumbs and dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Score each hot dog several times on the diagonal or lengthwise; arrange on top of casserole.
- Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More