- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package all beef hot dogs sliced
- 8 potaotes sliced, you can use more or less
- 2 onions sliced, you can use more or less
- 1/4 cup of vinegar
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of oil
- salt and pepper
- Put all into either the crock pot or pressure cooker.
- Stir for a few minutes if it looks a bit dry add a little more of the oil, sugar and vinegar.
- After it's all cooked you can put parsley on the top and Enjoy.........
NotesWhen I was a small child my mother use to make this for dinner once a week. We were living in Germany when my father was in the Marine's and I guess mom got it from there. Here is how to make this:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More