- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package all beef hot dogs sliced
- 8 potaotes sliced, you can use more or less
- 2 onions sliced, you can use more or less
- 1/4 cup of vinegar
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of oil
- salt and pepper
- Put all into either the crock pot or pressure cooker.
- Stir for a few minutes if it looks a bit dry add a little more of the oil, sugar and vinegar.
- After it's all cooked you can put parsley on the top and Enjoy.........
NotesWhen I was a small child my mother use to make this for dinner once a week. We were living in Germany when my father was in the Marine's and I guess mom got it from there. Here is how to make this:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
My Family CookbookSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More