- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 16 slices white bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp onion salt
- In a mixer, blend cheese (grated) and butter. Add eggs and salt. Whip until creamy. Spread mixture on a slice of bread. Place another slice of bread on top and spread it with cheese mixture. Sprinkle with paprika. Cut into halves.
- Bake 10-15 minutes in oven at 400 degrees.
- These may be frozen and then bakes as needed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More