- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1 Tbls butter or margerine, softened
- 1/2 C milk
- 1 C flour
- 2 Tbls Hershey's powdered cocoa (not cocoa mix)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 C chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Hershey's powdered cocoa
- 1 1/4 cups BOILING water
- In a mixing bowl, beat sugar, butter and milk.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; stir into the sugar mixture.
- Add walnuts.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch square baking pan.
- Combine dry topping ingredients and sprinkle over batter.
- Pour water over all. DO NOT STIR.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
- Cool for ten minutes.
- Spoon some of the sauce from the bottom, over each serving.
- Top with ice cream if desired.
NotesThis is my friend Gina's recipe. She has some BIG boys at home and this definitely satisfies!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More