HOT FUDGE PUDDING CAKE
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1 Tbls butter or margerine, softened
- 1/2 C milk
- 1 C flour
- 2 Tbls Hershey's powdered cocoa (not cocoa mix)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 C chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Hershey's powdered cocoa
- 1 1/4 cups BOILING water
In a mixing bowl, beat sugar, butter and milk.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; stir into the sugar mixture.
Pour into a greased 9 inch square baking pan.
Combine dry topping ingredients and sprinkle over batter.
Pour water over all. DO NOT STIR.
Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
Cool for ten minutes.
Spoon some of the sauce from the bottom, over each serving.
Top with ice cream if desired.