- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 potatoes (large)
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add potatoes; cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes.
- Drain, cool and chop.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Reserve bacon fat.
- Add the flour, sugar, water and vinegar to skillet and cook in reserved bacon fat over medium heat until dressing is thick.
- Add bacon, potatoes and green onions to skillet and stir until coated.
- Cook until heated and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More