- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 sticks margarine softened
- 3 Tbsp of poppy seads
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp Grey Poupon mustard
- 1 medium grated onion
- 2 packages of Pepperidge Farm Party Rolls
- 1/2 lb grated swiss
- 1/2 lb sliced ham
- Mix first 5 ingredients.
- Slice rolls lengthwise (in half like making one cake into two layers).
- Spread both sides with mixture.
- Put ham on bottom half and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place top half of rolls back on.
- Wrap in foil.
- Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before slicing.
NotesMy mom use to make these all the time and when I was little I would take them in my lunch to school. I now make them for parties. They are always a huge hit!
The Social Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More