- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 sticks margarine softened
- 3 Tbsp of poppy seads
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp Grey Poupon mustard
- 1 medium grated onion
- 2 packages of Pepperidge Farm Party Rolls
- 1/2 lb grated swiss
- 1/2 lb sliced ham
- Mix first 5 ingredients.
- Slice rolls lengthwise (in half like making one cake into two layers).
- Spread both sides with mixture.
- Put ham on bottom half and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place top half of rolls back on.
- Wrap in foil.
- Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before slicing.
NotesMy mom use to make these all the time and when I was little I would take them in my lunch to school. I now make them for parties. They are always a huge hit!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More