- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 sticks margarine softened
- 3 Tbsp of poppy seads
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp Grey Poupon mustard
- 1 medium grated onion
- 2 packages of Pepperidge Farm Party Rolls
- 1/2 lb grated swiss
- 1/2 lb sliced ham
- Mix first 5 ingredients.
- Slice rolls lengthwise (in half like making one cake into two layers).
- Spread both sides with mixture.
- Put ham on bottom half and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place top half of rolls back on.
- Wrap in foil.
- Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before slicing.
NotesMy mom use to make these all the time and when I was little I would take them in my lunch to school. I now make them for parties. They are always a huge hit!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More