- Cooking Time: 15-20 min.
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- 1 loaf french bread, cut lengthwise
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped (or 2 tablespoons dried)
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I used medium cheddar)
- Olives, chopped (left these out because I am the only one that likes them)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place french bread on large baking sheet. Mix all topping ingredients together in a bowl. Spread topping evenly on top of both lengths of french bread. Bake for 15-20 minutes until bubbly and edges are lightly browned. Slice into pieces and serve immediately.