- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Mayo (I use low fat)
- 8 oz. pkg of cream cheese
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, well drained
- 1 jar (2 oz.) diced pimientos, drained (I don't add these)
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- WHEAT THINS Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Combine dressing, broccoli, pimientos, Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- SPREAD into 1-quart baking dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Continue baking 5 min. or until mozzarella cheese is melted.
- Serve with the crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More