- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Mayo (I use low fat)
- 8 oz. pkg of cream cheese
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, well drained
- 1 jar (2 oz.) diced pimientos, drained (I don't add these)
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- WHEAT THINS Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Combine dressing, broccoli, pimientos, Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- SPREAD into 1-quart baking dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Continue baking 5 min. or until mozzarella cheese is melted.
- Serve with the crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More