HOT MEXICAN DIP
- 12 green onions, chopped
- 3 cans (2.25 oz) sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapenos
- 3 TBSP white vinegar
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 3 TSP garlic salt
- 4 LG beefsteak tomatoes, diced
1) Combine all ingredients except tomatoes and put in fridge for at least one hour.
2) Dice tomatoes, mix thoroughly with other ingredients and serve with Tostitos (or other tortilla chip)
It gets hotter the day after, but tends to be mushy if you let it sit for more than a couple days in frig.