- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 green onions, chopped
- 3 cans (2.25 oz) sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapenos
- 3 TBSP white vinegar
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 3 TSP garlic salt
- 4 LG beefsteak tomatoes, diced
- 1) Combine all ingredients except tomatoes and put in fridge for at least one hour.
- 2) Dice tomatoes, mix thoroughly with other ingredients and serve with Tostitos (or other tortilla chip)
- It gets hotter the day after, but tends to be mushy if you let it sit for more than a couple days in frig.
NotesEvery party I've ever made this for, the people rave about it. I hope it works well at your gatherings.