- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 green onions, chopped
- 3 cans (2.25 oz) sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapenos
- 3 TBSP white vinegar
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 3 TSP garlic salt
- 4 LG beefsteak tomatoes, diced
- 1) Combine all ingredients except tomatoes and put in fridge for at least one hour.
- 2) Dice tomatoes, mix thoroughly with other ingredients and serve with Tostitos (or other tortilla chip)
- It gets hotter the day after, but tends to be mushy if you let it sit for more than a couple days in frig.
NotesEvery party I've ever made this for, the people rave about it. I hope it works well at your gatherings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More