- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18-20
- Preparation Time:
- 1qt water
- 4 inch cinnamon stick
- 2 t allspice
- 1/8 t ground cloves
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 12 oz can frozen lemonade concentrate
- juice of 2 oranges
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teabag
- Combine water and spices in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a pitcher; mix well and add to saucepan.
- Simmer until hot; discard cinnamon stick and teabag.
NotesGreat to heat up, put in a thermos and take with to the game!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More