- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18-20
- Preparation Time:
- 1qt water
- 4 inch cinnamon stick
- 2 t allspice
- 1/8 t ground cloves
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 12 oz can frozen lemonade concentrate
- juice of 2 oranges
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teabag
- Combine water and spices in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a pitcher; mix well and add to saucepan.
- Simmer until hot; discard cinnamon stick and teabag.
NotesGreat to heat up, put in a thermos and take with to the game!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More