- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18-20
- Preparation Time:
- 1qt water
- 4 inch cinnamon stick
- 2 t allspice
- 1/8 t ground cloves
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 12 oz can frozen lemonade concentrate
- juice of 2 oranges
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teabag
- Combine water and spices in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a pitcher; mix well and add to saucepan.
- Simmer until hot; discard cinnamon stick and teabag.
NotesGreat to heat up, put in a thermos and take with to the game!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More