- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons Coleman powdered mustard
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1. Put powdered mustard in a small measuring cup or bowl; pour a little of the boiling water in at a time, stirring vigorously until smooth.
- 2. Add vinegar and sugar; mix well.
- 3. Cover and chill in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours to develop flavor
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More