- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons Coleman powdered mustard
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1. Put powdered mustard in a small measuring cup or bowl; pour a little of the boiling water in at a time, stirring vigorously until smooth.
- 2. Add vinegar and sugar; mix well.
- 3. Cover and chill in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours to develop flavor
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More