- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons Coleman powdered mustard
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1. Put powdered mustard in a small measuring cup or bowl; pour a little of the boiling water in at a time, stirring vigorously until smooth.
- 2. Add vinegar and sugar; mix well.
- 3. Cover and chill in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours to develop flavor
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More