- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 25 ml Jojoba Oil
- 25 ml Almond Oil
- 20 ml Castor Oil
- 20 ml Olive Oil
- 5 ml Wheatgerm Oil
- 5 ml Evening Primrose Oil
- 1. Measure, combine and gently heat oils using the double boiler method.
- 2. Once warmed apply to dry hair and comb through.
- 3. Massage excess oil into the scalp.
- 4. Wrap hair in a towel for 15-20 minutes.
- 5. Wash hair with shampoo and towel dry.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More