- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 25 ml Jojoba Oil
- 25 ml Almond Oil
- 20 ml Castor Oil
- 20 ml Olive Oil
- 5 ml Wheatgerm Oil
- 5 ml Evening Primrose Oil
- 1. Measure, combine and gently heat oils using the double boiler method.
- 2. Once warmed apply to dry hair and comb through.
- 3. Massage excess oil into the scalp.
- 4. Wrap hair in a towel for 15-20 minutes.
- 5. Wash hair with shampoo and towel dry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More