- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 25 ml Jojoba Oil
- 25 ml Almond Oil
- 20 ml Castor Oil
- 20 ml Olive Oil
- 5 ml Wheatgerm Oil
- 5 ml Evening Primrose Oil
- 1. Measure, combine and gently heat oils using the double boiler method.
- 2. Once warmed apply to dry hair and comb through.
- 3. Massage excess oil into the scalp.
- 4. Wrap hair in a towel for 15-20 minutes.
- 5. Wash hair with shampoo and towel dry.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Grilled Pepper Poppers
Easy Walnut Chocolate Rum Balls
blessing mixSee More