- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 25 ml Jojoba Oil
- 25 ml Almond Oil
- 20 ml Castor Oil
- 20 ml Olive Oil
- 5 ml Wheatgerm Oil
- 5 ml Evening Primrose Oil
- 1. Measure, combine and gently heat oils using the double boiler method.
- 2. Once warmed apply to dry hair and comb through.
- 3. Massage excess oil into the scalp.
- 4. Wrap hair in a towel for 15-20 minutes.
- 5. Wash hair with shampoo and towel dry.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More