- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1-1/2 quarts apple cider
- 1/2 cup rum, if desired
- 1 orange, cut into 12 slices
- Prepare orange juice as directed on can.
- Heat orange juice and apple cider just to boiling over low heat.
- Pour about 1 cup orange juice mixture into
- each mug.
- Stir in 2 teaspoons rum; top with orange slice. Garnish with stick cinnamon if desired.
- Hot Cranbapple Cider:
- Substitute 12-oz. can frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate.
- Prepare as directed above.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More