- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1-1/2 quarts apple cider
- 1/2 cup rum, if desired
- 1 orange, cut into 12 slices
- Prepare orange juice as directed on can.
- Heat orange juice and apple cider just to boiling over low heat.
- Pour about 1 cup orange juice mixture into
- each mug.
- Stir in 2 teaspoons rum; top with orange slice. Garnish with stick cinnamon if desired.
- Hot Cranbapple Cider:
- Substitute 12-oz. can frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate.
- Prepare as directed above.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
A Falcon FeastSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More