- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, finely grated
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 small can chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup green onion, minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Party rye bread
- Mix together all ingredients except bread.
- Spread on party rye or pumpernickel.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until browned.
NotesThese may be frozen after baking and reheated. Yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More