- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, finely grated
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 small can chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup green onion, minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Party rye bread
- Mix together all ingredients except bread.
- Spread on party rye or pumpernickel.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until browned.
NotesThese may be frozen after baking and reheated. Yummy!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More