HOT SAUSAGE DRESSING
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 ounces chopped cooked hot breakfast sausage, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Dash of crushed red pepper
Place sausage in a small pot.
Add the onions and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add the oil and vinegar, cook for 1 minute, and remove from the heat.
Stir in the sugar, salt, and pepper.
Serve warm over salad.
Refrigerate any remaining dressing.