- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 ounces chopped cooked hot breakfast sausage, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Dash of crushed red pepper
- Place sausage in a small pot.
- Add the onions and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the oil and vinegar, cook for 1 minute, and remove from the heat.
- Stir in the sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Serve warm over salad.
- Refrigerate any remaining dressing.
NotesI serve this over my Fried Okra Salad. Don't let the ingredents scare you. It is great!
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More