- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 10 oz. can frozen cream of shrimp soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- For dipping:
- crusty bread cubes
- cooked shrimp
- Heat all the ingredients in a saucepan or metal Fondue pot till warm.
- Transfer to a Fondue pot and keep warm.
- I always spray the Fondue pots with cooking spray first.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More