- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 10 oz. can frozen cream of shrimp soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- For dipping:
- crusty bread cubes
- cooked shrimp
- Heat all the ingredients in a saucepan or metal Fondue pot till warm.
- Transfer to a Fondue pot and keep warm.
- I always spray the Fondue pots with cooking spray first.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Sailstad Family Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More