- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach(well drained)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup chopped yellow onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup mozzarella(shredded)
- 1(6.5 oz) jar of artichokes
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch chafing dish.Melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper, and cayenne and cook for one minute.
- Add the flour and stir about 2 minutes.
- Add the half and half and cook another 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice to the well-drained spinach. Now add the spinach to the milk, butter and flour mixture.
- Add the cheese and artichokes.
- Remove from heat and pour into prepared dish.
- Add parmesan and bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More