- Cooking Time: 6
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- Roasted Sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lg clove garlic - crushed
- 12 med to lg spinach leaves - shredded
- 1 cup frozen peas-thawed
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 cups mushrooms - sliced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- cayenne pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large fry pan.
- Stir fry garlic, spinach and mushrooms over medium heat for two minutes.
- Sprinkle lightly with cayenne pepper to taste.
- Add peas and bean sprouts and stir fry for three minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, except seeds, and stir fry for one minute.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving.
NotesFound this years ago in Australian's Women's Weekly Magazine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More