HOT SPINACH AND PEA SALAD
- Cooking Time: 6
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- Roasted Sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lg clove garlic - crushed
- 12 med to lg spinach leaves - shredded
- 1 cup frozen peas-thawed
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 cups mushrooms - sliced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- cayenne pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large fry pan.
- Stir fry garlic, spinach and mushrooms over medium heat for two minutes.
- Sprinkle lightly with cayenne pepper to taste.
- Add peas and bean sprouts and stir fry for three minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, except seeds, and stir fry for one minute.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving.
NotesFound this years ago in Australian's Women's Weekly Magazine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More