HOT SWISS BACON DIP
- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 tbs. green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 - 8 oz. packs cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- *Crumbled bacon bits (cook 15-16 strips of bacon, drain & crumble)
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers
Mix above ingredients together and spread into casserole dish.
In a separate bowl, stir together:
*Crumbled bacon bits (cook 15-16 strips of bacon, drain & crumble)
1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers
Spread the bacon / cracker mixture on top of the cheese mixture.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
*Ready-to-serve bacon makes this process much quicker and it tastes just as good.