- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 can premade chili (with or without beans)
- 1 8oz bag of shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- Tortilla or corn chips for dipping
- Spread cream cheese in a layer on the bottom of a microwave-safe baking dish or bowl.
- Sprinkle with a layer of onions.
- Spread the chili on top of the onions.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top as the final layer.
- Microwave for 7-10 minutes until all ingredients are melted and bubbling.
NotesThis is my secret weapon for those after-hours office meetings when everyone needs a hearty snack, but all you've got is a microwave and whatever dishes you can find in the cabinets. There are never leftovers!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More