- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 can premade chili (with or without beans)
- 1 8oz bag of shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- Tortilla or corn chips for dipping
- Spread cream cheese in a layer on the bottom of a microwave-safe baking dish or bowl.
- Sprinkle with a layer of onions.
- Spread the chili on top of the onions.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top as the final layer.
- Microwave for 7-10 minutes until all ingredients are melted and bubbling.
NotesThis is my secret weapon for those after-hours office meetings when everyone needs a hearty snack, but all you've got is a microwave and whatever dishes you can find in the cabinets. There are never leftovers!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More