- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pkg Mexican Corn Bread Mix
- 1 Tsp ground Cumin
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1 lb. Cooked beef Roast, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, smashed
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning mix
- Preheat oven as directed on Corn Bread Mix.
- Mix as directed on package, adding Spices.
- Pour half of batter in cast iron skillet.
- Add filling (below) and top with remaining mixture.
- Cook as directed on package, adding an additional 3 minutes.
- Filling: Heat skillet.
- Add Oil, Onion and Bell pepper.
- Cook until soft.
- Add garlic and chopped meat.
- Heat through.
- Add Taco Seasoning and 1 cup of water.
- Cook and stir until slightly thickened.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More