- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 c. shredded cheese
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, cubed
- 7-oz. can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 T. chopped onion
- 2 t. sweet pickles chopped
- 1/2 c. Miracle Whip
- 2 T. stuffed olives, chopped
- 2 T. green pepper, chopped
- Split buns and fill with sandwich mix. Wrap in aluminum foil. Punch a few holes (with fork) for steam to escape. Put into 250 degree F. oven for 30 minutes. Serve hot. Yield: 2 dozen. I use whatever I have for cheese or mayonaise.
NotesThis is a recipe from the Kiron Baptist Church Recipe Book. I remember it being a favorite winter sandwich when going over to someone's house after church Sunday night. Great recipe with soup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More