- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 c. shredded cheese
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, cubed
- 7-oz. can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 T. chopped onion
- 2 t. sweet pickles chopped
- 1/2 c. Miracle Whip
- 2 T. stuffed olives, chopped
- 2 T. green pepper, chopped
- Split buns and fill with sandwich mix. Wrap in aluminum foil. Punch a few holes (with fork) for steam to escape. Put into 250 degree F. oven for 30 minutes. Serve hot. Yield: 2 dozen. I use whatever I have for cheese or mayonaise.
NotesThis is a recipe from the Kiron Baptist Church Recipe Book. I remember it being a favorite winter sandwich when going over to someone's house after church Sunday night. Great recipe with soup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More