- Cooking Time: 4
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 6
- 8 (1 ounce) slices whole wheat cinnamon-raisin bread (Pepperidge Farm)
- 1/2 cup tub style 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 8 ounces thinly sliced 47% lower sodium skinless turkey
- 8 large strawberries
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Place bread slices on a baking sheet; spread each slice with 1 tablespoon cream cheese. Place 2 ounces turkey over cream cheese on each of 4 slices. Broil 4 minutes or until cream cheese melts and turkey is thoroughly heated.
- 3.Slice and place 2 strawberries over turkey on each sandwich half. Top with remaining bread slices, cheese sides down.
- 4. Cut sandwiches in half, and serve immediately.
NotesCooking Light: Fresh Food Superfast
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More