- Cooking Time: 4
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 6
- 8 (1 ounce) slices whole wheat cinnamon-raisin bread (Pepperidge Farm)
- 1/2 cup tub style 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 8 ounces thinly sliced 47% lower sodium skinless turkey
- 8 large strawberries
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Place bread slices on a baking sheet; spread each slice with 1 tablespoon cream cheese. Place 2 ounces turkey over cream cheese on each of 4 slices. Broil 4 minutes or until cream cheese melts and turkey is thoroughly heated.
- 3.Slice and place 2 strawberries over turkey on each sandwich half. Top with remaining bread slices, cheese sides down.
- 4. Cut sandwiches in half, and serve immediately.
NotesCooking Light: Fresh Food Superfast
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More