- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C whipping cream (or heavy cream)
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 TB chocolate syrup
- Turn this classic hot-chocolate treat on its head by serving up steaming mugs of this vanilla flavored tummy-warmer - topped with dcollips of chocolatey cream.
- Start with the topping.
- In a medium bowl, whip 1/2 C whipping cream (or heavy cream) until frothy.
- Add 1 TB chocolate syrup and a dash of cinnamon,then continue to whip the mixture until everything is well blended & peaks form.
- Makes enough to top about 6 drinks.
- For each hot vanlla, microwave 1 C milk & 2ts sugar in a mug for 90 seconds.
- Stir in 1/2 ts of vanilla extract. Top with a dollop of chocolate cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and a dash of cinnamon.
NotesThis recipe came from the February 2008 family fun magazine, page 24.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More