- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C whipping cream (or heavy cream)
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 TB chocolate syrup
- Turn this classic hot-chocolate treat on its head by serving up steaming mugs of this vanilla flavored tummy-warmer - topped with dcollips of chocolatey cream.
- Start with the topping.
- In a medium bowl, whip 1/2 C whipping cream (or heavy cream) until frothy.
- Add 1 TB chocolate syrup and a dash of cinnamon,then continue to whip the mixture until everything is well blended & peaks form.
- Makes enough to top about 6 drinks.
- For each hot vanlla, microwave 1 C milk & 2ts sugar in a mug for 90 seconds.
- Stir in 1/2 ts of vanilla extract. Top with a dollop of chocolate cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and a dash of cinnamon.
NotesThis recipe came from the February 2008 family fun magazine, page 24.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Lau Family Recipes
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More