- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 2- 8oz blocks of cream cheese
- 3 or 4 cooked chicken breasts- shredded ( I boil mine in H2O w/a tablespoon of minced garlic)
- 1 cup Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 1 or 2 cups of Ranch Dressing (I like a little more so I use 1 1/2 or 2 cups) just an FYI...buy the bigger bottle of dressing, because the smaller just barely has 1 cup of dressing in it.
- Bag of Fritto Scoops
- Spread cream cheese into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Mix the cooked, shredded chicken with the wing sauce and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread this mixture over the cream cheese.
- Next drizzle 1 cup of Ranch dressing over the mixture and sprinkle the remaining Mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More