- Cooking Time: 65 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 (8oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/4 lb. bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 can crab meat, chopped
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- Blend all ingredients together, except bread crumbs..
- Put in baking dish and cover with foil, bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove foil sprinkle with bread crumbs, broil for 5 minutes or until top is browned.
NotesI've been making this for years! Very good on Wheat Thins!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More