- Cooking Time: 65 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 (8oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/4 lb. bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 can crab meat, chopped
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- Blend all ingredients together, except bread crumbs..
- Put in baking dish and cover with foil, bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove foil sprinkle with bread crumbs, broil for 5 minutes or until top is browned.
NotesI've been making this for years! Very good on Wheat Thins!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More