- Cooking Time: 65 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 (8oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/4 lb. bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 can crab meat, chopped
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- Blend all ingredients together, except bread crumbs..
- Put in baking dish and cover with foil, bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove foil sprinkle with bread crumbs, broil for 5 minutes or until top is browned.
NotesI've been making this for years! Very good on Wheat Thins!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More