- Cooking Time: 70
- Preparation Time:
- 6 bacon slices
- 1 1/2 c chopped onion
- 1 1/4 c BBQ sauce
- 3/4 c dark beer
- 1/4 c molasses
- 3 T dijon mustard
- 3 T packed brown sugar
- 2 T Worcstershire sauce
- 1 T soy sauce
- 4-6 t minced canned chipotle sauce
- 6 (15-16 oz) cans Great Northern beans, drained
- 1) Preheat oven to 350. Cook bacon in large skillet over med heat until crisp. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- 2) Transfer 2 1/2 T bacon drippings from skillet to large bowl. Finely chop bacon; add to bowl. Add onion and next 7 ingredients to bowl and whisk to blend. Whisk in 4-6 t chipotle chiles, depending on spiciness desired. Stir in beans.
- 3) Transfer bean mix to 13x9x2 baking dish. Bake uncovered about 1 hour. Cool 10 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More