- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tsp EVO oil
- 2 oz smoked ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10 oz) tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- and chopped
- 1/2 tsp Splenda
- 4 cups sliced cabbage
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp hot pepper sauce
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add ham, green pepper and onion.
- Simmer 3 minutes. Add cabbage, black pepper and hot pepper sauce. Simmer
- 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Makes 8 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More