- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1 can hormel chilli - no beans
- 1 8 oz. package shredded mexican 4 mix cheese, monterey jack, or cheddar cheese
- in 9" pyrex pie dish
- spread cream cheese on bottom of dish
- spread chilli on top of cream cheese
- cover top with cheese
- cover with saran wrap and refridgerate until ready to serve.
- when ready take wrap off and microwave on high 5-6 minutes.
- serve with tortilla chips
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More