HOT DOG CHILI
- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon minced dried onion
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 3 to 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 to 3 tablespoons steak sauce
In a skillet, cook ground beef in water. Stir to crumble.
Add dried onion, bouillon cube, chili powder to taste, tomato sauce, ketchup and steak sauce. Cover, reduce heat to low and cook at least 30 minutes.
No Reviews at this time.