- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon minced dried onion
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 3 to 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 to 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- In a skillet, cook ground beef in water. Stir to crumble.
- Add dried onion, bouillon cube, chili powder to taste, tomato sauce, ketchup and steak sauce. Cover, reduce heat to low and cook at least 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More