- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon minced dried onion
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 3 to 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 to 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- In a skillet, cook ground beef in water. Stir to crumble.
- Add dried onion, bouillon cube, chili powder to taste, tomato sauce, ketchup and steak sauce. Cover, reduce heat to low and cook at least 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More