- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon minced dried onion
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 3 to 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 to 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- In a skillet, cook ground beef in water. Stir to crumble.
- Add dried onion, bouillon cube, chili powder to taste, tomato sauce, ketchup and steak sauce. Cover, reduce heat to low and cook at least 30 minutes.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Mushroom SoupSee More