Why I Love This Recipe
Easy cleanup and a very nice side dish grilled next to your steak or chicken recipe. Serve with butter and sour cream just as you would a baked potato.
Ingredients You'll Need
3 tablespoons butter
5 medium potatoes
1/4 cup chopped green onions
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives or dried chives
1. Grease a 24 x 18 inch piece of heavy duty foil with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
2. Scrub and thinly slice unpeeled potatoes onto the center of the foil.
3. Sprinkle with the onions, cheese, salt, paprika and pepper.
4. Dot with remaining butter.
5. Enclose the potatoes in the foil and seal with a double fold enclosing the potatoes completely leaving head space for the steam to build.
6. Grill potato packet for 30 to 40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
7. Before serving sprinkle potatoes with bacon, parsley, dill and chives.