- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 7
- 2 hot dogs, cooked (substitute tofu for vegetarian option)
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/3 cup beer
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/8 cup bread crumbs (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. oregano
- 1 Tbsp. Chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- chop hot dogs and green pepper into medium pieces
- sautee green pepper in oil in a pan for a few minutes
- add hot dogs and cook for 1 minute
- add chickpeas, beer and remaining seasonings except bread crumbs
- cook for 10-15 minutes on high heat
- add bread crumbs to absorb moisture cook for 2 minutes on low heat
- serve on rice, mashed potatoes, couscous, whatever you prefer!
NotesIt's what I had on hand...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More