- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe was something I accidently made because I wanted to cook some chicken and see how juicy I can make it. It turned out great! I love it and it's a favorite of my family.
- Boneless Chicken breasts
- Vegetable Oil
- Lousiana Hotsauce
- real butter
- Crushed red pepper
- Garlic salt
- Sour Cream
- Black Pepper
- other seasonings (you can season yours to taste)
- Marinate your chicken breasts (sliced into nuggets or tenders)in hotsauce (entire bottle) and two teaspoons of sour cream and 2 oz of milk overnight or at least 2 hrs.
- Season flour with your seasonings, paprika, black pepper, and garlic salt
- Make a white egg wash. That's milk, egg whites, butter (melted)...will be used to coat your chicken
- Take marinated chicken, dip in wash, dip in flour, dip back in marinade, drop in hot oil to fry. Yes, your hands will be messy