- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thaw and squeeze dry
- 1 6 ounces jar artichokes, drain and pat dry
- 8 ounces soft garlic-chive cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 375
- Put Romano cheese in a food processor with metal blade.
- Turn motor on and drop garlic through feed tube to mince.
- Stop machine and add spinach, artichokes, cream cheese and eggs. Process until thoroughly blended; turn into medium bowl.
- Fold in mozzarella.
- Transfer to a 2- to 3-cup baking dish; bake until heated through, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips, sour cream and salsa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Adventures in Cooking
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More