- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thaw and squeeze dry
- 1 6 ounces jar artichokes, drain and pat dry
- 8 ounces soft garlic-chive cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 375
- Put Romano cheese in a food processor with metal blade.
- Turn motor on and drop garlic through feed tube to mince.
- Stop machine and add spinach, artichokes, cream cheese and eggs. Process until thoroughly blended; turn into medium bowl.
- Fold in mozzarella.
- Transfer to a 2- to 3-cup baking dish; bake until heated through, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips, sour cream and salsa.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Andes Peppermint Crunch ChunkiesSee More