HOUSTON'S SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
- Cooking Time: 25
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thaw and squeeze dry
- 1 6 ounces jar artichokes, drain and pat dry
- 8 ounces soft garlic-chive cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- tortilla chips
Preheat oven to 375
Put Romano cheese in a food processor with metal blade.
Turn motor on and drop garlic through feed tube to mince.
Stop machine and add spinach, artichokes, cream cheese and eggs. Process until thoroughly blended; turn into medium bowl.
Fold in mozzarella.
Transfer to a 2- to 3-cup baking dish; bake until heated through, 20 to 25 minutes.
Serve hot with tortilla chips, sour cream and salsa.