- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (6.25 oz) jar marinated artichokes (drained)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed, drained)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup cream or half and half
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In food processor, process artichokes, garlic, Romano and parmesan cheese for about 1 - 1 1/2 minutes or until chunky but not quite a paste.
- In a mixing bowl, combine spinach, mozzarella, half & half and sour cream.
- Stir well.
- Spoon artichoke mixture into spinach mixture and stir well.
- Mixture should have a medium thick consistency.
- Spray an oven proof shallow serving dish with cookie spray.
- Pour artichoke mixture into dish and bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 350F degrees.
- Artichoke dip should be a little bubbly and cheese melted through.
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite heated tortilla chips, sour cream and salsa.
- This is clone of a dip made by one of our favorite chain restaurants -- Houston's.
NotesThis is clone of a dip made by one of our favorite chain restaurants -- Houston's.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More