- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (6.25 oz) jar marinated artichokes (drained)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed, drained)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup cream or half and half
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In food processor, process artichokes, garlic, Romano and parmesan cheese for about 1 - 1 1/2 minutes or until chunky but not quite a paste.
- In a mixing bowl, combine spinach, mozzarella, half & half and sour cream.
- Stir well.
- Spoon artichoke mixture into spinach mixture and stir well.
- Mixture should have a medium thick consistency.
- Spray an oven proof shallow serving dish with cookie spray.
- Pour artichoke mixture into dish and bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 350F degrees.
- Artichoke dip should be a little bubbly and cheese melted through.
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite heated tortilla chips, sour cream and salsa.
- This is clone of a dip made by one of our favorite chain restaurants -- Houston's.
NotesThis is clone of a dip made by one of our favorite chain restaurants -- Houston's.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More