- Pot Butter:
- 8 ounces (one stick) of melted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- One cup cocoa (powdered)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/2 cup finely ground marijuana buds or shake
- Pot Butter:
- You'll need two pots of different sizes. Pour some water in the larger one and put butter in the small one. Now put the pots small inside the larger one and You're ready to melt down the butter.
- After the butter has melted, add pot in the amount of Your desire. (Proportions example: 1 ounce of pot to 6-7 sticks of butter)
- Simmer the mixture for about 25 min and remember to stir it every few minutes.
- Give it a few minutes to cool down a bit and then strain out the butter into deep plate or a bowl.
- Squeeze all the juice out of it and put aside to cool down.
- Once cooled to room temperature put in fridge for few hours to coagulate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Butter or oil an 8"x8" or 9"x9" baking dish
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with a wooden spoon until fluffy
- Add the other ingredients, and stir until mixed
- Pour brownie batter into your baking dish
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
NotesLooking for a fun brownie recipe?
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Cooking with Sabra
It's all about that proteinSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More