- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- Readymade pizza bread 4, Tomato sauce 3 tbsp, Grated cheese 5 tbsp, Chopped onion 3 tbsp, chopped capsicum 3 tbsp, Garlic paste 1 tbsp, Chopped tomato 4 tbsp, chopped salary 1 tbsp, Chicken Sausage cut into pieces 1 cup, Olive oil 2 tbsp, Salt and pepper for taste, Tobasco sauce 1 tsp.
- • Heat oil, add garlic paste
- • Add all vegetables and sauté
- • Add sausage and salary, salt and pepper, and Tobasco sauce
- • Cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes
- • Make a dried topping
- • Spread tomato sauce on the bread
- • Put topping on the bread
- • Add cheese and keep in oven for 5 minutes
NotesIt is a popular Italian dish and I prepare it in my home.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More