- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 low-fat flour tortillas
- 1 cup mild or medium salsa
- 1 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Jack cheese
- Warm tortillas according to directions on package. In a small saucepan, heat salsa on
- low until heated through.
- Meanwhile, whisk egg substitute and milk in a small bowl. Cook in a nonstick skillet
- over medium heat, gently lifting the setting egg substitute mixture to allow the rest
- of the liquid to cook.
- When eggs are cooked through, though still moist, remove from heat and divide into four.
- Spread heated salsa on warmed tortillas, followed by one-fourth of the egg substitute.
- Sprinkle with cheese, then roll burrito style.
- Serves 4.
- Per Burrito: Calories 168, Calories from Fat 44, Total Fat 4.9g (sat 2.1g),
- Cholesterol 11mg, Sodium 694mg, Carbohydrate 29.6g, Fiber 3g, Protein 15.5g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More