- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg. (3 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 ready-made chocolate pie crust (6 oz.)
- Chocolate Glaze (recipe follows)
- Chocolate Curls (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. With mixer, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Toss chocolate chips with flour; stir into cheese mixture. Pour into crust.
- Bake 35 min. or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool and top with glaze and curls. Serve chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Chocolate Glaze: Melt 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips with 1/4 cup whipping cream; cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Immediately spread over cheesecake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More