- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg. (3 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 ready-made chocolate pie crust (6 oz.)
- Chocolate Glaze (recipe follows)
- Chocolate Curls (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. With mixer, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Toss chocolate chips with flour; stir into cheese mixture. Pour into crust.
- Bake 35 min. or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool and top with glaze and curls. Serve chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Chocolate Glaze: Melt 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips with 1/4 cup whipping cream; cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Immediately spread over cheesecake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More