- Cooking Time: 55 to 60 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 3cups of flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup salad oil or reg oil
- 1 can crushed pineapple undrained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp soda (baking soda)
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups chopped ripe banana
- Combine dry ingredents in a large bowl add eggs & oil, stirring do not beat stir in vanilla, pineapple, banana and spoon batter into floured & greased tube pan and bake at 350 degree for 55 to 60 minutes cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Batter can be spread and spoon in a 9" inch cake pan. Bake at 350 degree for 25 to 30 minutes frost with cream cheese frosting.
NotesThis Recipe came from my grandmother and she has some of the best home cooked meal recipes. I want a family tradition passed on from one family to another. This receipe is so moist and so sweet!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Get Cookin'See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More