- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1-1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 8 oz. can crushed pineapple Undrained.
- 2 cups bananas (well mashed)
- 1-cup pecans (chopped)
- Pecan halves for top of cake
- Sift dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add egg & oil,
- stir until dry ingredients Are moistened. Do not beat
- Stir in vanilla, pineapple with juices, chopped pecans and
- Spoon mixture into
- 3 --8 x 9 " pans or 1 larger That has been greased & floured
- Bake @ 350 degs
- For 30 minutes .
- Remove from oven & let cool
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More