- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 8oz can crushed pineapple, with liquid
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 cup coursely chopped walnuts
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, salt with a whisk in a good sized bowl.
- Beat eggs.
- Add oil and vanilla to beaten eggs and mix until somewhat combined.
- Add egg/oil/vanilla mixture to flour/sugar/baking soda/cinnamon/salt mixture.
- Mix together pineapple, bananas, walnuts until combined.
- Add to the rest of ingredients and stir to combine.
- Bake at for 25 minutes until golden and a cake tester comes out clean.
- Top with your favorite cream cheese frosting!
NotesBlogged at howtoeatacupcake.blogspot.com. Cupcake recipe courtesy of http://cupcakeblog.com except I changed it to walnuts instead of pecans.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More