- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups Sabra Hummus, your choice of flavor
- 1 (12 inch) round prebaked Italian pizza shell
- 1/2 medium onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium red pepper, very thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 2 T. chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place bread shell on cookie sheet.
- Spread hummus over bread shell to within 1/4 inch of the edge.
- Top with onion, red pepper and olives.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until pizza is heated through.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More