- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups Sabra Hummus, your choice of flavor
- 1 (12 inch) round prebaked Italian pizza shell
- 1/2 medium onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium red pepper, very thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 2 T. chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place bread shell on cookie sheet.
- Spread hummus over bread shell to within 1/4 inch of the edge.
- Top with onion, red pepper and olives.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until pizza is heated through.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More