HUMMUS BRUSCHETTA WITH BABY GREENS SALAD
- Servings: 4
- 4 cups arugula, or baby greens
- 15 nasturtium flowers (or other edible greens for color)
- 1 baguette, 16 slices (toasted)
- 1-Tablespoon Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Sabra Hummus
- 1 container matbucha (for topping over the hummus on bruschetta). Matbucha is a cooked dish of tomatoes and roasted bell peppers seasoned with garlic and chili pepper.
Slice the baguette on the bias and toast. Allow to cool.
Spoon about 1 Tablespoon hummus overtop the bread (and then some matbucha if desired).
In a medium bowl, toss the greens with dressing.
Serve on a plate with a mound of salad in the middle and 3-4 bruschetta. Garnish with edible flowers