- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 15 oz. can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- Approx. 1/2 C. Wishbone's (or similar) Light Asian
- with Sesame & Ginger Vinaigrette
- 1-2 tbs. Lemon Juice
- Lemon & Garlic Pepper to taste
- Put the chickpeas into a food processor and begin to puree. Add dressing
- and lemon juice until desired consistency. Season to taste. Serve with your
- favorite flat pretzels, pita or veggie chips.
NotesI read that sesame seeds have a very short shelf life, and figured that was why the tahini I made for a hummus recipe was bitter. I decided to cut things short and tried this quick and easy, although unorthodox, concoction instead.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More