- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 6 Yellow Potatoes (about 5 cups peeled and cubed)
- 1 1/3 cup Sabra Hummus
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 1 lemon (cut into 6 wedges)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley (finely chopped
- Peel the potatoes and place in a bowl of water to cover (this will prevent discoloration).
- Cut the potatoes into 1 1/2 inch cubes and place in a medium sized pot with enough water to cover and ¼ teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil and simmer over medium heat for about 30 minutes, or until a fork goes gently through the potatoes.
- Once cooked, drain the potatoes and place back into the pot over medium heat until the moisture comes out of the potatoes and they appear dry. (about 3 minutes).
- Remove from the heat. In the same pot start mashing the potatoes with a potato masher.
- Add 1 1/3 cup Sabra hummus and 2 Tablespoons Olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with a sprinkling of fresh parsley and serve with a lemon wedge to squeeze over top.
NotesVery creamy and healthier than regular mashed potatoes...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More