- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 4 Tablespoons Hummus
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Zatar and Sea Salt to taste
- Lay out a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Place the wontons on the baking sheet and dollop 1 teaspoon of hummus in the center of each square.
- Fill a bowl with ¼ cup water. Wet your finger with water and use to trace half the edge of the wonton square. Fold in half and seal, pressing both sides firmly together.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes (or until golden brown). Cool on drying rack and eat right away.
NotesThese are really crunchy if you bake them. A nice alternative to chips. They taste great right from the oven. Eat them right away!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Koken met Oma
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More